Kami and Terran having a little dinner conversation!
Misty and Ava
The kids got to have some fun on the playground...
Kian and Sydney on the see-saw!
Kami enjoying the swing!
Carrie and Kayla also had some fun on the playground!
Then it was time for birthday cake...
Terran tried so hard to blow out his candles!
The boys weren't being so good about using their forks! They had cake all over their faces. Also, notice how both of them picked around the cake to make sure that they got every bite of icing!
Then it was time to open gifts...
I made Terran a kidlet...its a little bag to hang on his door. I filled it with books, colors, paper, and a puzzle.
After the gifts, the kids attacked this Elmo pinata. They were a little baffled at first because you didn't hit this pinata; rather, you pulled strings out Elmo's behind, and then the candy fell out!!
After the kids got hyped up on all of the cake and candy, we headed back to Kurt and Carrie's house...
1 comment:
I fixed the video of Terran...so it should work now!
Post a Comment