On Saturday night, Jaxon, Kian, and Roch worked out their own plan...Kian and Roch would protect Jaxon from all of the bugs; and in return, Jaxon would protect them from "the dark"! It was cute and impressive that they came up with this plan to cover all of their fears! Three year olds are pretty smart!
I didn't take too many pics that night, but here are a few...
For some odd reason, Jaxon thought that he could pull Kian uphill in the wagon. He started out standing up attempting to pull, and then he decided to set on the ground to get more leverage. I don't think that I ever saw the wagon move :)
2 comments:
I am guessing you mean little Roch...I laughed so hard thinking of Roch making Jaxon believe he was scared of bugs.....then I realized probably the other Roch, right?
ha!! yeah, i should have specified...it was little roch :)
Post a Comment