Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Sunday evening fun!
We headed out to the annual St. Martin's Picnic Sunday evening. It had rained most of the day, so it was muddy; however, the weather turned out nice in the evening.
We started out in the kids tent with all of the games...
I think that "Bump It" (St. Martin's version of Plinko) is always their favorite!
After the games, we headed inside to eat...
It was pretty cute how Cooper and Jaxon instantly hugged and posed when I told them that I wanted to take their picture as we were waiting in line to eat.
This is what Jaxon's face looked like while eating his dessert. It also looked like this with his bread and butter...which made it apparent that Papa Meller was the one that buttered his bread!!
After dinner, we headed back outside for a few more games and a train ride...
Jaxon and Rowan...
Marianna and Cooper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute. I had no idea the picnic was so huge!
Post a Comment