Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday

 Yes, my sister and I are among the crazy people that go out shopping at the crack of dawn on black Friday.
Although, we're probably considered to be lazy by the pros, as we don't usually hit the stores until 6:00am or so.
On Thursday night, we set the time and place to meet up to begin our shopping.
On Friday morning, this is how we both were dressed when we met up...
That's right folks, the exact same outfits!  This was totally unintentional, I promise.
We did look pretty ridiculous though, and were reminded of it just a few times...
Misty spotted us in Target and made sure to take a picture!
 Some random guy in Target walked by us and shouted "M-I-Z"!
A random girl in Kohl's spotted us and pointed out that she too was wearing the same outfit as us.  We ended up seeing her at the Mall too!


We had a fun time as usual with a few added laughs this year due to our wardrobe.
Bring on the Christmas season!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We are pretty cool!