Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Summer Weekend Fun: Part Three
On Sunday, we spent more time at the pools...I know, I know, rough weekend we had, huh?
Jaxon told Grandma Baker this weekend that he "is the most handsome little boy that my Mama has ever seen!" I do tell him that all of the time...not sure why I do though because he has the same self-confidence problem as his Daddy...plenty of it :)
You guessed it...Jaxon taking a potty break! He's actually gotten pretty good about not dropping his shorts all the way to his ankles :)
Trent played a little on the guitar for Jaxon...
Then, Jaxon tried his hand at the guitar...he said that he was playing "ABC's"!
We spent Sunday evening at Grandma and Grandpa Meller's house...in the pool, of course!
Cooper hanging out with his water gun...
Jenna and Rowan...
Jenna and Christen...
And, Miss Ava...hanging out in her saucer, poolside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should have been down there...kurt had me watering and weeding the garden...picking radishes, planing more, mowing, dishes, laundry....okay maybe I am exaggerating a little but looks like you all had fun!
I just don't know how you all manage with such rough weekends!
Post a Comment