"Mommy, Mommy...I have something very important to show you!! My toenail finally fell off!"
Jaxon got his big toe stuck underneath a rolling closet door a few weeks back. Don't ask me how, but he did. Since that time, the majority of our converstations have revolved around his toenail.
Jaxon had much to say about this on a daily basis...
"Why is it purple?"
"Will it fall off?"
"What is underneath my toenail?"
"Will a new toenail grow back?"
"Be careful of my sore toe."
"I will have the best new toenail any little boy has ever had!"
"When will it fall off?"
"You lied, Mommy...you said that there would be new skin under my toenail, but there is JUST BLOOD!"
Surprisingly, only a portion of it fell off, so hopefully it won't take as long for it to grow back.
I know, I know...enough about gross toe nails, right?!
Jaxon had much to say about this on a daily basis...
"Why is it purple?"
"Will it fall off?"
"What is underneath my toenail?"
"Will a new toenail grow back?"
"Be careful of my sore toe."
"I will have the best new toenail any little boy has ever had!"
"When will it fall off?"
"You lied, Mommy...you said that there would be new skin under my toenail, but there is JUST BLOOD!"
Surprisingly, only a portion of it fell off, so hopefully it won't take as long for it to grow back.
I know, I know...enough about gross toe nails, right?!
2 comments:
gross for sure!! that picture is too funny!
just have him call me. I have so much experience with losing toenails. I lose them from running. gross, huh?
Post a Comment